9.15.2004

Ann vs. the MRI

So, I had an MRI of my brain yesterday night at 8pm. I'm waiting for the results. They said it should take 2 or 3 days to get them back to my doctor. I saw a neurologist last Thursday. That's the whole reason I went to get this MRI, obviously. I've been experiencing memory loss, numbness in my feet/thighs, weird vision changes, and a bunch of other weird symptoms of whatever this is. If it is anything. The neurologist pretty much told me its my medication, or its a brain tumor. Just like that too. That's all the explanation she could give me. I know its not a tumor, but I keep thinking about what would happen if it were to be one. I'm only 25, and I have a 2 year old, a 1 year old, and a 5 month old. Not to mention I'm married. The whole time I was in the MRI machine, I kept thinking to myself, "I bet this is what a coffin feels like". Anyways, I'm off to bed, I'm sure I'll post something when I know my results.

4 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

trekker9er said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rockinstarlett said...

im only 18..and i had an MRI and brain surgery..and im fine. altho, my problem was migraine headaches caused by somthing called Chiari Malformation Type 1. its where the brain has grown too big for the skull. i only knew i had a problem because i got really bad headaches for no apparent reason...if i hadnt noticed anything, it could have gone untreated. my surgery was just 2 weeks ago and im already up and walking around, and i should be driving by the end of the week. good luck to you...i know everything is gonna be ok!

That Girl said...

Just a note, I don't usually remove comments, but this one just annoyed me for some reason, so to avoid distraction I deleted it.

Anonymous said...

I think the information i have read here has been really useful, as i know a few friends who suffermigraine seizureand one thing that has helped a couple of them is a Bioflow. They purchased them at migraine seizure. It hasn't worked for all of them, but has completely eradicated the problem for one of them, and made the migraine seizure much more bearable for the other. It might be worth a look

Post a Comment