9.27.2004

The wedding after the wedding


September 29, 2001
That's when we got married. We had gotten engaged the year before, and were planning on getting married when I graduated from college. But as life would have it, or not have it in this case, I got pregnant with Caleb. I took a pregnancy test on Friday, August 10th, we drove to Tennessee the next morning, and got married in about 2 minutes in this little chapel. That night we both called our parents. First, telling them that I was pregnant, and THEN that we had gone and gotten married in Tennessee. I think they were more upset about us getting married in Tennessee. But, a month and a half later my mother had thrown together a beautiful wedding at the O'Henry here in Greensboro, and she was able to have the wedding she always wanted for me I think. 6 months later, on March 29th, Caleb was born.

2 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Anonymous said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of wedding photography.

Depression said...

Hey, nice blog and great info!
It's not that often that I found a site I'm really impressed with. But this one site I discovered on wedding party got me going.
Come and check it out if you get time I would really appreciate it :-)

Post a Comment