10.31.2004

Bloggeronni

Ok my little bloggletts, so lets catch up shall we?
Some time on Thursday night I think, Cowboy Dan came and stole the garage door opener out of my car, here at my parents. (In case I get locked out of the house w/the kids, I use the garage to get into the house.) He then proceeded to lock me out of the house with both locks, because he knows that I do not have a top lock key. Friday afternoon he cancels my cell phone service, but I don't find this out until Saturday afternoon when my mother is frantically trying to call me to come pick her up to take her to the emergency room with my son. My youngest son, Barrett, had fallen down outside and split his lip open. She didn't have a car at the time, and I was just 10 minutes away, AND HAD MY CELL PHONE WITH ME, or so I thought. Anyways, Barrett is fine, my brother came to get them and took them to the emergency room. I'm sure he's doing other dastardly things at the house, like burning our wedding pictures, my clothes, my personal things, birth pictures of our children, small animals, and roasting marshmallows over the flames with Satan...

7 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Billy Jones said...

I remember divorce, it's usually nasty and never fun. My advice: no matter what happens, you must always remain above it all and never let anyone, and I mean ANYONE, speak badly of your X in front of, or even in the same house where your children happen to be. Anything said within earshot of your children-- even if you think they're too young to understand or might not be paying attention-- will come back to bite you.

It will be hard for you to do this and even harder to get your family to do it, but the long term results will be much better if you do. Remember: Stay above the fray no matter how bad it gets. -Been there done that

That Girl said...

You are so right BBP. I guess I'm just a little bit jaded at the moment, haha. =) I need to drop all this negativity ASAP, its killing me inside. I mean, it is the whole reason I had to leave in the first place. The guy is seething of negative energy. Take it easy Billyyyyyyy

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across your blog - it makes good reading. Thought you might be interested in our great gift website. With Christmas not far away you cwill be able to find a range of superb unique and novelty gift ideas for everyone. Take a look at The Cosmic Superstore or Christmas gift ideas UK

Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love low rider wallpaper then you will want to be there! All kinds of low rider wallpaper will be in attendance. For more information go to low rider wallpaper
See Ya There!!

Anonymous said...

Stop by and have a look at 2006 jetta review

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome blog... Check me out if you get a chance :baby cell free phat phone

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about car part .com. I also have a Blog/Website about car part .com which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

Post a Comment