12.05.2004

12 hours and counting until the bunnies are back here with me. =) I tried to call them yesterday night to say goodnight but he wouldn't answer the phone, again. He says he doesn't keep it on him, and I told him he needed to when he had the kids with him. Its part of the agreement we signed. I'm allowed to call and check on our kids. He finally did answer the phone tonight. I guess he thought it had been long enough, and felt like granting me permission to speak to them again. Its not anything new to me, its just one more way he can control things/me. As long as he has control of everything he's happy. Ok, time for bed, goodnight world.

~Ann

1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Patrick Eakes said...

You hit the nail on the head. It is about control. Your children are your most vulnerable area, so that gives him his best point of leverage to gain control of a situation he can't truly control.

Keep that fact at the top of your mind, as it is important to all interaction with him. You have to be firm and hold your ground, but if you can pacify him enough to keep him from "showing you who is boss," you and your kids will be the winners.

Post a Comment