12.10.2004

I know I'm not supposed to care, but I do have to say that it really bothers me that Dan has a personal ad out. I guess its more hurtful than anything else. It makes you start to second guess yourself before walking out of the house without any makeup on, I can tell you that much.

3 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

mbondur12 said...

Ann,

Well, from seeing your picture (and especially from reading your blog), you'll do just fine if you dare to date again. Looks aren't everything though. It's what in the heart that counts, and I can tell you MORE than have that covered. For now, you should only worry about you and those kids. I know I am, or at least trying to.

Thanks for being the first official "commenter" (is that even a word?) on my new blog. It is indeed a small world. I love it here in Knoxville, and I wouldn't move back to Greensboro on a bet unless somebody paid me a very large wad of money to do it.

Think I will put up a couple of pictures of my own kids while I am waiting for my laundry to get done.

Take care!

Mike

That Girl said...

Just keep your spirits up Mike. I know its hard. This whole process is hard. I hate carrying the worry around with me, and I know you must carry feelings that are tough to deal with too. I'll be praying for you. Just remember, even in the darkest shadows of life there is such a light that nothing can overcome. =)

mbondur12 said...

The toughest thing for me to deal with is not being able to be involved in my kids' lives. To make myself feel better, I bought a little Christmas tree and some lights to put on it last night after I got through with my visit. I'll put it up after I get home from work today.

I will get to spend a couple of days with the kids over Christmas, and will spend the night in the house we shared for the first time since we split. I'm sure that is going to be really weird for me. She won't be there because of her work schedule, but it will still be odd.

Mike

She has been pretty much OK, but really distant.

Post a Comment