12.31.2004


This is how Barrett does his rav's...don't you wish you could eat stuff like this still sometimes? Big bib and all? Haha.  Posted by Hello

15 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Quit Smoking said...

Having discovered your blog through the blooger toolbar, I hope you don't mind saying that I have a ebooks site/blog. It pretty much covers ebooks related stuff. Check it out if you have time.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog, check out this business. This is the Goose that lays you Golden Eggs! 2004 best business home

Enjoy!

editor said...

Enjoyed reading your blog. Well Done!
I thought the possibility to watch satellite on pc might be interesting.Imagine having the possibility to have live satellite on your pc.
Watch sky cable for free on your laptop and never miss your favourite program.

nope said...

Hi,

I'm sorry for being intrusive in to your blog. But I am Melissa and I am a mother of two that is just trying to get out of an incredible financial debt. See my hubby is away in Iraq trying to protect this great country that we live in, and I am at home with our two kids telling bill collectors please be patiant. When my husband returns from war we will beable to catch up on our payments. We have already had are 2001 Ford repossessed from the bank, and are now down to a 83 buick that is rusted from front to back and the heater don't work, and tire tax is due in November.

I'm not asking for your pitty because we got our ownselfs into this mess but we would love you and thank you in our prayers if you would just keep this link on your blog for others to view.

God Bless You.

Melissa K. W.
To see my family view this page. My Family


Full Software Download - Get full access to thousands of applications!

Restore, Fix & Clean Up Your Registry Files and Errors in Windows. Does your PC crash, is your system running slow or are you receiving regular error messages? This program will scan your system registry and hard drive for invalid file and system references for free. These invalid references cause system instability, PC errors, constant crashes, and general system slowdowns.

XoftSpy - The Latest in Anti-Spyware & Adware Technology

Anonymous said...

I am wiser on this subject now that I've read your blog.discount shopping online More info here discount shopping online

answer-man said...

Hi, enjoyed your blog/site related to **clothes shopping**

Anonymous said...

blog/site to my favorites. I also have a blog/site you're invited to visit

Anonymous said...

I just started a fantasy golf blog

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about Valentine chocolates
. You can check it out at Valentine chocolates


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!

Car Insurance said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering car insurance comparison related stuff. Feel free to visit my car insurance comparison site.

shopping-mall said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about online shopping australia. You should check it out sometime.

Anonymous said...

Great blog post.

I thought your readers would like to see this site as well:
michigan car insurance quote or check out http://www.officialautoinsurancedeal.com for michigan car insurance quote info.

Hoodia said...

Help me Dude, I think I'm lost..... I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket. No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender". He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a San Diego cosmetic surgery doctor ,to fit into those blue suede shoes of yours. But Elvis said in the Ghetto nobody can afford a San Diego plastic surgery doctor. Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger. Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch a waaaay cool make-over show featuring some Tijuana dentists on the TV in the back of my Hummer. And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . . "You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on " Strange day or what? :-)

Anonymous said...

And on a lighter note than pure alabama lawyer , check out the funniest trial transcript ever! If it's not serious enough of a topic, well, just pretend it's the Brit's version of alabama lawyer !

Post a Comment