1.23.2005

"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."--Buddha

I have decided that I deserve to be loved, and am capable of being loved. I also am going to pledge to love myself for the person that I am. I am not the person that C.D told me I was for 5 years. I have so much love to give, and I am so grateful that I have three little vessels to fill with it all. This is so freeing. I can be me now, and its ok. There is nobody there looking over my shoulder, waiting for me to "mess up", so they can yell at me. I don't have to worry about where I park in a shopping center, or in the drive. I don't have to worry about if the cheese on a pizza is a bit too brown him, and getting crucified for it. Nor do I have to stress about explaining how I got every door ding, or scratch, on the paint of the car at the store. (I could go on and on with this guys.) IF THE YARD DOESN'T GET MOWED ONE WEEKEND, THEN ITS OK!!!! I'd rather play with the kids instead, lol...




1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

mbondur12 said...

You go, girl!

Do ya mind if I use some of your comments (the first sentence and the "mess up" part) in my blog (with full credit of course)? This sounds so much like what I need, it is uncanny.

Thank you for making me see what I wasn't truly able to see for myself.....well, I saw it, but I never admitted it.

Mike

Post a Comment