2.18.2005

Sorry for the rambling, but my head is swimming. My grandfather got admitted to the hospital this afternoon. He has a blood clot in each leg. He's not doing so good they said. He's a diabetic. This is my mothers father, not my dads step-father. The Italian side of the family. Everyone calls him Papa Dom. He's the only man I consider my grandfather. I love him more than anything. He always made me feel so special, even in the midst of 16 other grandchildren. You know, I've only been to three funerals in my whole life? The first was a boy at my middle school who killed himself. The second was my mothers friend, who died of breast cancer. The third was my father-in-law's friend. Everyone in my family is still living. I still have both sets of grandparents. Both.

When it rains it pours, right?

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment