2.20.2005

Weaver House WOOHOO

Ok people, I have officially joined the "single woman at the movie alone" club. I went to go see Million Dollar Baby this afternoon. Good stuff, but I could have waited until the video came out. I decided to check up on my family at the shelter. There was a REALLY drunk guy that came in, and he started calling the friends he came with "fags and niggers". But like I said, he was REALLLLLY drunk.

I am taking both Caleb and Barrett to a therapist tomorrow. My pediatrician advised me to take Barrett. Once I talked to the therapist, she was really concerned about Caleb's violent behavior. She decided she wanted to see them together. They spent the weekend with Dan this weekend, so tomorrow morning should be bizarre again. I really wish I could post pictures for you all to see, but I know they are going to be used in my case. I promise to post them afterwards. They really are sad. Also, my custody evaluation by Dr. Batten is about to be scheduled, so please pray for me and everyone involved in it. Pray for wisdom, clarity, and conviction for both Dan and myself, and our attorneys. Thanks again to anyone who reads this mess, and for your encouragement. It means more to me than any of you know.

1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

mbondur12 said...

I think it is good that you can still pray for that man. I'm not sure I would have the ability to do that if I were in your situation.

Godspeed to you and your kids!

Post a Comment