3.12.2005

Cancer

Kids are all sick, I'm sick, and Cowboy Dan is just sick in the head. He didn't call to talk to the boys tonight. Not cool Danno, not cool at all. I might be flying out of here soon to go up and see my Papa Dom. The second doctor they talked to said he didn't think he had 3 moths like the first doctor did. I have all these custody eval. appointments to go to until April 7th, but what if he doesn't last that long? I have so much to say to him. So much I want to tell him, and explain to him before he goes. My mom says he's starting to cough a lot. The cancer is in his lungs, both of them. They're still trying to decide if they want to do chemo, or take parts of his lungs out. Why spend the last 3 months of your life sick from chemo if its only going to give you 30 more days...

4 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

mbondur12 said...

I know it's no comfort to you, but I think that your "Papa Dom" knows that you love him, which to me at least is enough.

I know when my brother died suddenly when I was 12, he knew that and thought the same of me, although it had been months since I had seen him before he died.

The reason I know that is that my parents received a post card from him the day he died (how freaky is that?).

He had moved to Florida a few weeks before that to take a new job and he didn't tell anybody until that post card came, and I was mentioned so I understand.

Peace be with you. You know where to find me if you want to talk.

Mike

Anonymous said...

There are many so called alternative therapies for breast cancer sign many of which I dont think actually do anything unless they are able to control the mind as well which has huge healing potential. I think most issues relating to breast cancer sign can be accommofdated to some degree with these altenative therapies but I would not let it be my only treatement in the fight against cancer.

Anonymous said...

Here's great advise to everyone. Become an herbal affilate:
Big

Commissions
available. Make tons of "side cash"

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is FunkyLoona,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about##link## I have found your site.

I was looking out for breast cancer related information. Sorry, I have see that your Cancer isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this ins't a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?

It's will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.


Fritz

Post a Comment