5.20.2005

Back to the Bed

Ok, I'm only here for a sec, but then back onto my bed. Just an update with what's going on. Apparently Dan/his parents are having some kind of wacko email war with mine. I'm just staying out of it, lol. Dan threatened to call the police on me the day of my surgery if I didn't have someone here in the morning to take care of the kids while I was in the hospital. (As opposed to him taking off work to care for them.) This whole thing is crazy. All of this kind of puts a hitch in my plans to get a place for the kids and I, since everything has made absolutely no progress in my favor. I had my home visit the day before my surgery, and couldn't do much but lay there on the couch. I don't know how that might have affected things with Mrs. Batten, the evaluator. Ok, back to bed. The Mack-truck feeling is returning. Ciao people,

Ann

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment