5.03.2005

FREE skin cancer screening on 5/7

Moses Cone is doing a FREE skin cancer screening on Saturday, May 7th from 9am-Noon! Bring the whole family, because its open to everyone. If you can, please register by calling 832-8000, mmmmmkay?
Skin cancer=bad; family activites that involve taking care of your body=good. :-)
Get a map to it: HERE

11 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Timmy said...

Hey, nice site!
I have a site about mesothelioma information.
If you or someone you know have mesothelioma cancer, than you should check out our site for important information on mesothelioma information.

Bloggy said...

It's always good to find more resources about mesothelioma settlement, and I too have a couple of pages about Mesthelioma,
mesothelioma settlement
mesothelioma settlement

Mesotheliomata Attorney said...

I was just browsing through a few blogs, looking for information related to my mesothelioma cancer site. That's how I came accross your blog. I know our sites are not exactly related, but I figured I'd leave a comment to express my appreciation for the great content you got on your blog, and I'd like to extent my personal invitation for you to visit my site if you are even the least bit curious about mesothelioma cancer, or anything related to mesothelioma.

_________________________________________________________
Let's end the pain and suffering of this deadly disease

Mesothelioma Cancer said...

I'm going to bookmark your blog straight away! It's amazing

I have a mesothelioma definition site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

If you get time check it out.

Mesothelioma Cancer said...

Your blog is one for my list!

I have a mesothelioma support site/blog. It pretty much covers mesothelioma support related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Very cool blog, check out my site, lots of info on breast cancer awareness

dot wop said...

What is mesothelioma?

Mesothelioma is a rare disease caused as a result of malignant cancerous cells lining the patient's body cavities such as chest, abdominal region or the area surrounding the heart.Your legal rights:

Corporations that manufacture asbestos products have known about the dangers of asbestos-related diseases for more than six decades. In an effort to increase profit, they kept this information quiet, putting workers and families at risk.

Working with asbestos causes serious diseases. Unfortunately, many corporations thought they would be able to cut corners and make a large profit at the expense of endangering workers. Fortunately, there are laws that help to protect those individuals that have been harmed by exposure to asbestos-related products.

Spread the information and help as many as possible.
Thanks
**Mesothelioma Informations**

Gordon said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Mesothelioma related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

amacdrummer said...

I liked your breast cancer symptom blog.... You might find this breast cancer symptom site interestin :breast cancer symptom

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a stomach cancer symptom site. It pretty much covers stomach cancer symptom related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

Editor said...

Wow that´s a great blog that you have there, mine is slightly differnent but it basically covers the same topics.

I have a pancreatic cancer symptom site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

Check it out, you won´t regret it... Cheers.. Roger From Http://www.havecancer.com

Post a Comment