7.10.2005

I love pomegranate soda!


Anonymous said...
Any custody news to share? Do you have a job yet? How's your back?
8:21 PM
I'm actually still waiting on the final news from the evaluator. But as soon as I know something, I'm sure to blog about it. I'm just antsy about the whole thing, I just want to know already. We've been doing this for too long now. I don't have a job yet, but am looking. Its hard because I have only a little job experience, and have not been working the past three years while I was pregnant. Know anyone that needs a secretary? Or maybe will train me a little? I was in the ER last night for my back. I actually had two disks bulging, and the one ruptured. That's the one I had surgery on. The other is still bulging, and is making a little lump that sticks out of my back. Gross I know. Ha. But they gave me some pain killers and some Prednisone, so I'll be fine. I'm supposed to go to the neurosurgeon this week to have it checked out again. I just pray to God I don't have to have surgery again. That would not be cool. =) Anyway, I've been having writers block for too long now. Hopefully it will go away, and I can write again. HEY BILLY-how do you get rid of it anyways?

2 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't get mad at these comments. I don't like getting into a stranger's business but working from home is my passion and I have to share it when I see someone that could benefit from working from their home.

I make about $35,000 a year taking inbound calls and document coding. Not a fortune by any means, but I doubt I'd make more working outside the home because of the child care costs.

Here's some resources

http://www.wahm.com/forum/ A great forum. All the links below came from there.

Good luck!

www.liveops.com
www.workathomeagent.com/
www.workingsolutions.com

That Girl said...

Thank you so much for the information. And no, I would never be angry at someone trying to help. =) Thanks again!

Post a Comment