7.31.2005

Sleepy Post

They must really think I'm going to bend to that whole deal they shoveled at me. C.D, his evil father, and lawyer that is. I picked up my mail today and got the papers they want me to sign. They certainly are impatient with all of it too. As if I haven't learned anything from signing the temporary custody agreement that he drafted! I got some really great advice tonight from a friend I had dinner with. I won't go into what it was just yet, but do have to say that it was useful advice about my case. Anyway, this was meant to be a long post but I'm just too tired. Long day! Will post more tomorrow or the next. Goodnight world.

~Ann

11 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

mbondur12 said...

It still sounds like they're just trying to bulldog you. That's what you have a lawyer for. Let her deal with it.

Tom Naka said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees health care branding
. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is health care branding
site/blog. It pretty much covers health care branding
related stuff.

jobs123 said...

Nice blog I have a home equity loan blog.
It offers free info on loans
Please check it out:-)

Anonymous said...

Dicecities.net
Large selection of Websites for sale, starting as low as $19.99 come by and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Your blog covering titanium wedding band topics is quite informative. Not everything relating to titanium wedding band is quite as straight forward. Wedding days are always complicated.

Anonymous said...

Great site folks, been looking for this kind of information. I have a related wedding jewelry
site also. You may want to take a look some time. wedding jewelry
I'll definitely be back.

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog for jetta tdi

Air Filters said...

Hey, nice blog and great info!
I have a new wedding song site. It's a wedding song site for those of you looking for information on wedding song.
Come and check it out if you get time I would really appreciate it :-)

Anonymous said...

I just noticed your blog about comparison credit equity home line and wanted you to know how well you presented the information. Excellent job! I have a website about comparison credit equity home line so I know what I'm talking about when I say your information is top-notch. Keep up the great work - you're providing a real service to the Internet community.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Great blog with some useful info on colorado home equity loan. I have a colorado home equity loan themed site you and your visitors might find interesting. I'd love for you to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Greatest Blog Post. Please visit this site on prepaid long distance service
prepaid long distance service

Post a Comment