7.31.2005

Sleepy Post

They must really think I'm going to bend to that whole deal they shoveled at me. C.D, his evil father, and lawyer that is. I picked up my mail today and got the papers they want me to sign. They certainly are impatient with all of it too. As if I haven't learned anything from signing the temporary custody agreement that he drafted! I got some really great advice tonight from a friend I had dinner with. I won't go into what it was just yet, but do have to say that it was useful advice about my case. Anyway, this was meant to be a long post but I'm just too tired. Long day! Will post more tomorrow or the next. Goodnight world.

~Ann

3 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

mbondur12 said...

It still sounds like they're just trying to bulldog you. That's what you have a lawyer for. Let her deal with it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog covering titanium wedding band topics is quite informative. Not everything relating to titanium wedding band is quite as straight forward. Wedding days are always complicated.

Anonymous said...

Greatest Blog Post. Please visit this site on prepaid long distance service
prepaid long distance service

Post a Comment