8.12.2005

I find that the things I miss the most about having the kids at night are the most simple. They are things like making dinner for them, and then feeding them. Drying them off from bath time, and chasing their wobbly naked selves around the place-trying to get pj's on them. I miss the hundred times I have to put Barrett back in his bed before he will sleep. (I secretly think he counts them too, hehe.) I miss the way Rosie puts her head on my shoulder just before its time for her to sleep. Mostly I just miss being a Mommy at night. Otherwise I feel like an old maid.

2 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Vada Bostian said...

I feel you! But breaks are good. Even when you know that the kids are going to be monsters the next day because they got overloaded on sweets and stayed up really late and then had pixie sticks for breakfast....

That Girl said...

Thats so funny, and so TRUE! lol

Post a Comment