11.18.2005

Court

I went to court yesterday for PSS and alimony. Neither of which I got because Dan doesn't have any money supposedly. The custody evaluation came in as well, but I'm not sure if I can talk about it on here or not. I can say that I'm pretty happy with it. I'm going to find out though and post as soon as I can. Hope all is well with everyone.

3 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

mbondur12 said...

Well, keep after him. I'm sorry it has to be that way, but it is rally the only choice you have. Glad that the custody information seems to be positive though.

My divorce came through officially as of November 4, and I got the papers the first part of last week. I will probably put more details about that in my blog soon.

Keep on keeping on!

Mike

PS

Sorry for the misunderstanding we have had. I will not apologize for my views/opinions, but I will fight to the death for you to have the right and freedom to express yours, even when I disagree with them.

That Girl said...

I'm sorry too =(

Friends? =)

=P

mbondur12 said...

Sorry I haven't gotten back here before now. Been busy with work, school, kids, etc.

I never stopped being your friend :)

Mike

Post a Comment