1.29.2006

Bella Notte

Well I'm still alive. I've made it through the bulk of my training at Weaver House, and I can say I do still love it. I am absolutely exhausted to the bone, but I think with a week of normal days on and off I'll be good as new. I think I'm really going to love it there and love the people I work with. Its actually a really relaxing environment besides the occasional weird blow up by a client or two. All in all its very rewarding I have to say. You give love to the people and they give love back. Its God's way of holding up a mirror to my own soul I think. Very cool. Bella notte.

2 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Cara Michele said...

It was so good to meet you when we brought in that young lady last week. Your sweet, calm, beautiful face was just what we needed at that moment. I'm so glad you were there with your peaceful presence. What a gift!! And it was good to meet you in person. I look forward to seeing you again.

Blessings,
Michele

That Girl said...

You are too sweet Michele, thank you for the compliments. It was my pleasure to help. Anytime you need anything, or maybe need help-drop me a line! =)

-Ann

Post a Comment