1.16.2006

Open letter to Cowboy Dan

Dearest Cowboy,
You are nothing but a lier and theif of life. Go spread your filth somewhere else. You're not allowed to comment here, and neither are your parents. (Catch that Bill?? Good boy. Now GET A LIFE and read something like The Times or something, not your EX-daughter-in-law's blog...) Oh, and tell your mother to lay off the wine before three in the afternoon from now on. That was a HUGE glass, and its just not safe to have someone drunk or "buzzed" around three small children like that. If she can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen and back to Florida. Don't drink huge glasses of wine until you don't notice the heat anymore...

1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

That Girl said...

Everybody, I'd like you to meet Dan, the master manipulator and lier. Why will I not let his post on my blog? Because I don't have the hours it would take to correct every single lie that he types about me, my family, and "the way things were". You are a wolf in sheeps clothing. But then again, you were taught by a pro.

Post a Comment