3.14.2006

What a long day. I just put the kids to bed, and I am totally beat. My older brother and my sister-in-law came in town, and the kids got to play with my nephews for a few hours. Its really nice because then the kids get tired and go to bed easier. I have them until 5 tomorrow, so we're thinking about going to the Children's Museum tomorrow-depending on the weather. If its really nice out we'll just go to the park instead. Enough of my mundane blabbering, I'm off to bed...

2 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Cara Michele said...

Guess what? Small world... My daughter went to school with your brother Mike, and she knows Chad and his wife from Young Life. She thinks your babies are beautiful. Me, too.

Blessings,
CM

FunkyLoona said...

Very cool CM, how are you doing these days anyhow? =)

~Ann

Post a Comment