10.02.2004

The many faces of love...?

Just got back from the gym, and I feel good. Today was my day to sleep in, and when I got up I got dressed and told Dan I was going to the gym for a bit. But I got a couple calls from people, and had to run a few errands that I didn't expect, and it took me a lot longer than I thought to get home. Mom gave me some money to get some new running shoes, so I went and got those too. I'm in the house 5 days a week, and I just wanted to get out for a bit. I didn't think it was going to take me this long, but still...I NEED some ME time too. After 132 hours in the house this week, I would think that Dan would be happy to give me a few to do some things, even if those things happen to turn up unexpectedly. And the thing that gets me so bad, is that he was mad at me because he said he had to go cut this guys grass, so that's why I HAD to come home ASAP...right this second he's messing around in the backyard, trying to pull this tree down. Wow, must had been REALLY important for me to RUSH home, so he could HURRY over to this guys house right? LOL. I just can't stand being yelled at, and he bosses me around like I'm an "employee" to him. I'm just so sick of getting yelled at all the time, about EVERYTHING. The tiniest things just set him off. What am I? Some kind of animal? Does he think I'm deaf? I would think after me being gone last weekend, and him having to care for all three kids would have made him understand how stressful the day after day routine gets. But once again the situation gets twisted around so that I'm the "bad wife", again. I swear he should have been a lawyer.

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment