10.02.2004

Drugs and Chocolate Syrup


Have I mentioned lately how sick I am of the all the freaking drugs I'm on? Hmmmm...well, I am. They, my doctors, are taking me off the Seroquel, which is really awesome. I've been on that crap for almost 5 years. I used to be afraid of not being able to sleep without it, but with having the kids now, (and the Xanex...hehe), I sleep like a baby. I've already noticed a huge increase in my energy level, and I've only gone down 50mg. Speaking of kids, I just had to run into Caleb's room because I realized he had been been out of my room for too long: he had the bottle of chocolate syrup out, and was squirting it onto the floor, and into his toy chest. I swear, children are like little drunk people. That's the kind of things they do.

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment