11.13.2004

Bones

So this is the deal, I have this really aggressive attorney, who I think is going to do a really good job for me. But get this, DAN IS SUING ME FOR HIS ATTORNEYS FEES!!!! AHA! Yes, me, the woman who hasn't worked outside of the home in almost 4 years because I have been having our children and caring for them. I don't have a dollar to my name! Wow, what a slimy guy. I did get to see the children overnight, but he picked them up at 6pm tonight. I was dying inside. I can't believe he thinks that its appropriate for my babies to be away from me. Its not like I want to keep the guy from the kids. I want them to see their father all they want to, its only healthy, but what isn't healthy is to keep a 7 month old baby, and my 18 month old away from me overnight all during the week. Caleb, my 2 1/2 year old will be ok I think. I hope. But the babies need to be with me. I feel like someone has ripped my heart out, and I just feel so bad for the kids. When he brought them to me yesterday night for the 24 hours, their poor little bottoms were so raw from being in dirty diapers that I had to sit them in the bath to soak before I could do anything else with them. Rosie, my 7 month old, her little cheeks were chapped from either not being protected outside, or laying on her wet sheet too long. If there are any women reading this that are in an abusive relationship of any kind, let me tell you: this is hard, but what would be harder is letting your children grow up seeing someone abuse, and mistreat you. Children live what they learn. If you don't get out for anyone, get out for them.

1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Anonymous said...

D = wanker. an a very small minded one at that. How and why he
asking for custody when he just wants to get back at ur parents
in mindless. Does he love C,B and R?

Post a Comment