11.05.2004

My weekend sans kiddies

Dan has the kids for the weekend, and the only thing I can come up with is going to a movie alone. lol. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to get ahold of someone who is free...

2 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Billy Jones said...

Howdy Ann,
Until six weeks before the election I was a Republican too.

Joshua Magee said...

Hey, I've read some of your postings and I think you're very admirable...someone who's posting with real stories and life drama to share. Makes the rest of us pale in comparison. This post actually really touched me, reminder me of when I was littler and I couldn't be with my parent because of stupid custody rules. Don't know if that's what you intended or not...

Don't worry, things will get better with time, you're caring, and that's all you need to make a big difference in the kid's lives. So good to see parents who seem to care!!

Sorry for the sappy post,

BlueLP

Post a Comment