11.28.2004

No news is new news...

So my parents don't believe that I was molested when I was a child. That came out from them tonight. Mostly my father. That really hurts, but I was prepared for it in a way. My father didn't believe me when I was 11, and came upstairs one morning to tell my mother about my dads father molesting me that night, so why should he believe me now, right? But that's a whole different blog. I was more than angry, as you can probably imagine, and said some things to both my parents that I regret. My mother keeps approaching this whole topic as if were talking about a cheese tray, and my father is just simply "disgusted" that I have "done this". I know, its just awful that I want to deal with issues as opposed to bury them inside, or pretend they don't exist at all hmmm? lol. And the best part is, then my dad goes into how he has always thought I am someone else's kid. What was that about? lol. Total craziness.

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment