12.01.2004

TY

I just wanted to thank everyone who has been encouraging me. It takes just seconds to write those words that I have received, but the impact they all have had on me will last a lifetime. Thank you all so much.

5 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Darkmoon said...

I dunno what she's talking about. I was babbling about the State of the Triad function last night and she thought I was giving her compliments. *grin* Hope your session went well. If you don't head to bed until later, I'll catch ya around 9-10ish if I get a chance to chat. heh. Now back to this boring conference call.

That Girl said...

I was more so referring to the comments on my blog, but thank you also Darkmoon. =)

Darkmoon said...

Oh I know. Tara, BBP, Shu... they've all followed this a lot longer than I have. *grin* And they deserve the "thank yous". Me... I don't deserve nada. I like to run around and make funny faces. BWAHAHA.

That Girl said...

Well if its one thing, Ben, you will keep me laughing! =)

"The humorous man recognizes that absolute purity, absolute justice, absolute logic and perfection are beyond human achievement and that men have been able to live happily for thousands of years in a state of genial frailty." ~(Justin)Brooks Atkinson

mbondur12 said...

As someone who is going through a separation/divorce/kids situation myself, I can honestly say that my wife is the best mother I could ask for for my kids, and we get along much better now. I'm sorry that you and your ex aren't getting along. It makes it tougher on you and your kids.

He should be thankful for what he has, not complaining about what went wrong or what he doesn't have. He sounds like a very bitter person. I'll have to admit I was really mad and really bitter at first, but it has worked out the best for everyone, me included.

Keep doing what you're doing. Sounds like you have your children's best interest in mind.

Mike

Post a Comment