11.30.2004

Classic Cowboy Dan

Well another day had closed without a hitch with the children, and Dan had just arrived to pick them up. He was putting them all in the car, and I was giving him the 411 on who needed what/who ate and slept when. When I told him that I had just fed them, (being that it was 6pm and they were hungry), he glared at me and asked why I had fed them dinner, and why I was changing their schedule all of a sudden. I simply told him that I had been feeding them before he came , and to tell you the truth its because they're HUNGRY at 6pm after being up for almost 12 hours. (Imagine that?) I asked him why he was mad at me, because he was being so nasty to me, and it was then that he told me he had just found out about the car payment not being made by my parents. They had been helping pay for the family car. He then went into a speech, basically, about how hypocritical it was of my parents to do this because of their values and beliefs. I tried to explain to him that he couldn't' expect them to keep footing the bill for everything for him while he spit in everyone's face by going for full custody. (And no, I wasn't angry or sarcastic, or anything when I was talking to him.) I told him I hoped he wasn't angry at me, because I didn't have anything to do with it. He just kept saying how he couldn't believe my parents would mess up my credit like that, meaning: he couldn't believe his credit might get messed up by that. (Because people, I can tell you right now, I could care less about CREDIT right about now. What I care about is my babies, and getting their world back in order. NOT credit.) He was so angry when talking about this, that something just clicked in my head. So I said to said to him, "Dan, it seems like you're going for full custody against my parents, not me...", and do you know what he said? He looked right at me and said, "I AM partly!", slammed his car door shut, and drove away. Now, you had to be there to experience the whole thing to really understand what he's like, (yelling and pointing his finger in my face), but what does that sound like to all of you? Not a guy who is in this thing for the best interest of the kids is what I think, but that's just me.

1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about home making moms money stay. I also have a Blog/Website about home making moms money stay which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

Post a Comment