11.30.2004

Court

I went to my court information session this morning. It was ok I suppose. The judge I think I'm getting is Judge Joseph Turner. He seemed very nice, and passionate about children. I really liked that. Tomorrow is my first mediation session. I am so nervous. I get really anxious around Dan. I know nothing is going to happen tomorrow that is bad, but I still am terrified because this is the first time we will see eachother with lawyers. You know, the whole bit. Alrighty, duty and poopy diapers beckon me...

3 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Darkmoon said...

I believe that a tape recorder would do just as well.

Darkmoon said...

Hmm.. Amen to that.

Patrick Eakes said...

You will find no fairer or wiser district court judge than Joe Turner. I used to know him and his family a bit, and I have seen him in action.

I hope for your sake that he will be your judge.

Post a Comment