1.18.2005

Crap Crappa Crappatomous

Didn't have court today. I'm waiting to have my Cowboy Dan pay for a custody evaluation. He's brought this thing to a whole new level after calling the police the other night, and after this weekend with that incident with Caleb. Talking to my friends does help. I can't wait for the meetup tomorrow night at The Bean, downtown.

Its been so long since I talked to The Shu, so if you're out there friend, I'd love to hear from you! =)

1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

TheShu said...

I'm here Ann...just been so busy lately that I haven't had time to comment much...even on my own blog. But I've been keeping an eye on you. Sorry things have been so crappy lately. But just remember, all of this is only temporary. One way or another things will get resolved and you'll be able to move on. It just feels like hell while you're going through it.

See you at the Meetup tonight.

Post a Comment