1.06.2005

Last night was a nice night; I had coffee with Juan and we talked for almost 3 hours about virtually everything. Its so nice to be able to talk with someone about things other than cars! (haha.) Today has been such a bad day so far. Not so much with the children, because we went to Country Park again, and it was awesome. But I just can't keep it all in when it comes to my mom. I try not to think about things that have happened in the past weeks, but as soon as she starts in on me about the divorce/kids/fill in the blank, I find myself being very sarcastic with her. My mother is WAY intense, and a little spastic to tell you the truth. She's Italian, and acts that way. Everything she does is loud and in your face. There is nothing gentle about her, and people like her stress me out like crazy. But I guess that almost everyone's mother is like that sometimes. Am I right?

1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

mbondur12 said...

Hey girl! I know there isn't really anything I can say to truly make you feel better or to make all of this go away for you.

I hope that you realize that you can talk to me about anything, not just your struggles. All you have to do is ask.

I have terrific parents, so I can't relate to having a parent who isn't at least supportive of you and an encouragement to you even if they don't agree with your decisions in life.

Mike

Post a Comment