1.29.2005

This is my weekend with the midgets, and its so nice to have them sleep here with me. I can't begin to explain how unbelievably awesome it is to fall asleep with Caleb snuggled in next to me all night, and Barrett right in the next room. Last night, Barrett woke up around 3:30 and I got to rock him for about 15 minutes until he settled down again. He's such a lamb. Caleb puked on me right before he went to sleep, but he was ok after I cleaned him up. Haha, the joys of motherhood, right? Rosie slept through the night like a champ, and didn't even wake up until about 7:30am. I just feel whole again when they're here. They don't have to leave until tomorrow night at 6:00, but I think I might get them Tuesday night. Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone!
~Ann

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment