2.28.2005

AnnaBanana

Long day...long day indeed. They are telling me that my 2 year old, Barrett, needs to be evaluated for Asbergers/Autism. Hrmm.

God says he'll never give you more than you can carry, but sometimes it feels like it. I guess thats when you have to ask him to carry some of the load for you, isn't it?

I don't have the kids this weekend, but I think I'll be busy filling out job applications and looking for a home. I'm thinking of catching a movie to try to wind down a little too, or paint pottery again. I'm sure I'll make it to the shelter at some point too. Anyways, goodnight to all,

Ann

Ps) Hello to someone in Asheville =)

1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

mbondur12 said...

It's not that bad. We have had similar tests on our older son Ben, and he seems to be doing OK overall.

He is in a special preschool program up here that he really seems to like. I don't know how much it's helping, but they seem to be trying anyway.

PS

It has just started snowing up here to beat the band.

Post a Comment