2.28.2005

AnnaBanana

Long day...long day indeed. They are telling me that my 2 year old, Barrett, needs to be evaluated for Asbergers/Autism. Hrmm.

God says he'll never give you more than you can carry, but sometimes it feels like it. I guess thats when you have to ask him to carry some of the load for you, isn't it?

I don't have the kids this weekend, but I think I'll be busy filling out job applications and looking for a home. I'm thinking of catching a movie to try to wind down a little too, or paint pottery again. I'm sure I'll make it to the shelter at some point too. Anyways, goodnight to all,

Ann

Ps) Hello to someone in Asheville =)

7 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

mbondur12 said...

It's not that bad. We have had similar tests on our older son Ben, and he seems to be doing OK overall.

He is in a special preschool program up here that he really seems to like. I don't know how much it's helping, but they seem to be trying anyway.

PS

It has just started snowing up here to beat the band.

Enlargement said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a diabetes sugar symptom related site focusing on diabetes sugar symptom and mens health related topics.

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Secret Confession

Tom Naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my pet dog health problem
related site. It pretty much covers pet dog health problem
stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free safelist submitter site/blog. It pretty much covers free safelist submitter related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a earn marketing matrix safelist site/blog. It pretty much covers earn marketing matrix safelist related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a marketing promotion site/blog. It pretty much covers marketing promotion related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Post a Comment