2.26.2005

Psalms 55:22

"Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
My religion is usually something I have kept to myself, even though I do ask for people to pray for me through my posts. But the truth is I am extremely spiritual. Some days/weeks/years more than others of course. I'm sure its the same for many of you. Last night I found out that while doing a CAT scan on my grandfather doctors found spots on both lungs. He is already in the hospital with blood clots in both legs. This is where it gets hard, even harder than the fact that my "Papa Dom" is probably not going to live much longer. The spots are more than likely cancer. I'll know more after they do the biopsy on Wednesday. I just can't imagine death at this point. Nobody in my family has died.
I have another person who, by technical terms, is my grandfather. I do not call him that. I don't call him anything. My very first post was about him, read it here.

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment