2.15.2005

Woo, (cough), hoo! Tomorrow is the local monthly blogger Meetup here in G-town. Hopefully there will be more talk about personal blogging, but I'm probably wrong. Haha. I'd like to know more about the people themselves, and yes, more about how to improve my site. Not so much about how to make a buck off someone who happens to land on it. That would make the whole point of mine completely moot. I have a meeting with my attorney tomorrow afternoon at 4:00. I really hope I can stay organized, and focused with her. Sweet Dreams kiddies!

1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Anonymous said...

One of the cool things about the blogger meetup is that anybody can bring up any topic they want to talk about. If you have some questions or comments about personal blogging, just jump right in. Hope to see you there.

Post a Comment