5.31.2005

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed seeing everyone at Hoggfest! I wish I could have stayed longer, but I'm still a little wimpy from surgery. Thank you to everyone who participated. $9,171.00 is one nice chunk of lovin' from the community. I was able to meet Jenni the night before, and she just radiates peace. Oh, and BTW Jenni- I think the short hair suites your personality, very sassy! =) Roch shaved his beard off, so I almost didn't recognize him, but I got a hug in the end. Billy was there as well, and so was Lenslinger with his adorable daughter. It was a lot of fun, and I was glad to see a good turn out. Anyway, I hope all is well out in Greensboro, NC blogland. I'm off to bed. Goodnight Everyone...

~Ann

11 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

jon said...

I was looking at your posts about alternative cancer treatment and found a good article about the same alternative cancer treatment info too...

God luck with it : )

cerulean resources said...

Searching for esophageal cancer treatment and information I found this post. I totally agree with you and think it takes time!

Lexie said...

You have pretty cool blog here. What's up with these weird posts?

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

Lexie

Oh and another cool site is a fitness video site about other weight loss stuff.

Anonymous said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

amacdrummer said...

I liked your cancer colon treatment blog.... You might find this cancer colon treatment site interestin :cancer colon treatment

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a kidney cancer site. It pretty much covers kidney cancer related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

Anonymous said...

seaweed supplement is a great resource for this type of thing seaweed supplement

Johnny said...

Just visited your blog, It is interesting to read. If you need some free cell phone tips, please click here .

Editor said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a thyroid cancer site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Editor said...

Wow that´s a great blog that you have there, mine is slightly differnent but it basically covers the same topics.

I have a stomach cancer symptom site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

Check it out, you won´t regret it... Cheers.. Roger From Http://www.havecancer.com

Editor said...

Nice blog that you have here..

I have a lymph node cancer site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Post a Comment