6.01.2005


Doc says that I'm supposed to be on my back mostly, and I'm not allowed to bend/twist/or lift anything over 10 pounds until July 5th. I'm not supposed to be driving until next week. This really sucks because now I get all stressed out about dealing with Dan. He's going to totally flip out when I tell him this, and then expect me to hire some sitter to come help me with his $700 clams a month he gives me. Its like, part of me just wants to suck it up and go back to the normal routine because I miss the kids SO MUCH. But then I don't want to totally screw up my back in the long run. I want to be able to run and play again with the midgets. You know, if this had happened to him, I would have been by his side in a heartbeat. Everytime I ask him why he is acting a certain way about some silly thing, his answer is always the same: "We're getting divorced Ann!?". Since when is it a rule that divorce has to be this big nasty thing? I just don't get it. Just had to get that off my chest. Goodmorning my people of Greensboro... Posted by Hello

3 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Darkmoon said...

It doesn't have to be painful. Some people are just pretty retarded about it. I know plenty of people that have had clean breaks and are still friends. Sometimes relationships don't work out. In this case, it sounds like either 1) he's scared that you're after his money or 2) he's scared because he might have to pay more child support. Either way, it sounds like some sort of male inefficiency (unless you're after his money.. *laugh*).

That Girl said...

If I could trade each child support dollar in to make him a little kinder, a little bit more humble, a little bit more gentle spirited, I'd give back every penny.

mbondur12 said...

It sounds like he just insecure in general. As someone who is going through a divorce, I have no particular malice against my ex. It is simply better that we don't live together.

I do find it better that I only talk to her as little as I can possibly get by with, but we do get along OK when necessary for us to do so. She was very supportive when my aunt passed away a couple of months ago. She is very caring (to a fault) with everyone it seems except me. I realize that we have to coexist because of our kids, and I know she is doing what she feels is best for our kids.

Post a Comment