6.09.2005

rat in a cage

Cross ya fingers for me Greensboro. Tomorrow is my last custody evaluation. I haven't a clue if the mister has had his last one yet or not, but everyone think bad thoughts on him. (lol, jk) YEAH YEAH YEAH, Karma-I know. What I really meant to say was....think of him at the same time you think of fluffy bunnies. Oh, by the way, does anyone want to go to Cold Play in September? I think we should do a BIG caravan and go. TTFN.

ANNIE HOUSEBOUND

2 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fine, just be yourself.

mbondur12 said...

Just be yourself. These people are trained to see through people who aren't, so if your ex is as bad as you say he is, they should figure it out pretty quickly.

Don't be afraid to speak up and ask questions. It shows you're truly interested in what is best for your kids.

I am fortunate that my soon to be ex and I at least agree about that, even if we don't agree about most everything else.

Post a Comment