6.07.2005

Green Bean

I decided to try to get out of the house for a bit and drop by The Green Bean in downtown. Seems that this is the place to be tonight. And to top it all off internet access in only a buck. How can you beat that? I was a bit frustrated this afternoon, as if you couldn't tell, right? I just get to the point where I don't know what I'm going to do about the evil M word. You guessed it...money. Money is de debil, that's what they say you know. Who is "they" anyway? If this custody thing doesn't go in my favor, I'm screwed. It means I can't get any money from the state, and I will be getting even less from Dan. Plus you'll have to add in the cost of going back to school unless I plan on being a waitress for the rest of my natural life. And tips don't get kids into college and pay for all the extra's that we want our kids to have very well, do they? I am thoroughly convinced that Dan is trying to crush my spirit. I imagine him hard at work in his garage at night on a life size voodoo doll of yours truly.

Cheers.
Ann

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment