8.24.2005

Mission: First Day of School, a success!

Aha! Very unlike the mornings of summer camp a few weeks ago, this morning went off without a hitch. Caleb spent the night with me last night, and we had a nice chat about what he was going to be doing this morning. I played Johnny Cash for them on the way there, and we sang on the way there. As horrible as my singing is, I think it helped, haha. The usual was for him to get upset when he saw the school, but not today! We pulled up, I got him out of the car, and he trotted off into his classroom without even a goodbye. I was heartbroken and ecstatic at the same time. Part of me wanted him to cling to me, and the other wanted him to be "a big boy". Looks like the "big boy" won.

On a COMPLETELY different note, Super K-mart has Lean Cuisine's on sale for $1.24 a piece. I thought that deal was absolutely blog worthy, lol. Well, they have become a staple in my little training program. I don't have to think about anything but counting down the three minutes until they're done in the microwave. Things are going really well with the whole diet thing. I really look forward to jogging at Battleground Park every day, and I sleep better than I have in a while. I have officially gone down about one more size since last month, so horray for me! I do realize that blogging about it kind of puts me in the tool category, but it makes me feel accountable to something. Anyway, hope all is well in the blogging world for all today...

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment