8.27.2005

Bread to eat, and not to spend.

Another weekend with the midgets, and let me tell you-they've been really funny. Barrett woke up this morning at about 5:30 asking for "faffles". So at about 5:45am I was standing in the kitchen half asleep making "faffles". I ended up sitting with him at their little kiddie table and having one myself. Hell, it was 6am on a Saturday, I deserved it dang it! Haha. They're napping right now actually, and I'm trying to finish up baking bread for the week. I've actually gotten a lot done today considering this cough thing I still have.
I started classes last week at GTCC for my nursing program. I have the best professors. My math teacher is so funny. Next weekend I'm going to the beach, and I'm thinking by then I will really need a break. I'm really stressed out about money, but am having a little meeting with my parents tonight to talk about it. Hopefully that goes well, we'll see. Alrighty then, back to the bread!

8 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

sweet-ness said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my blog site.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about korean food. It pretty much covers korean food related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

Adult Personals said...

hey i got here searching for easy loan with poor credit

You have such a high ranking for that
Top 3 for easy loan with poor credit

easy loan with poor credit

Anonymous said...

Everyone has days when they are down, worn out, sexual performance anxiety and just not feeling all that happy.

That's OK, you need to have days like this, otherwise how would you know when you are happy. You need to have something to contrast your happiness with. What is black without white?

Even though you know that sadness (sexual performance anxiety) is a part of life, let's try to make it a small part of life.

With that said, here are a few tips to help you feel better when you are feeling down in the dumps. They are easy to do, easy to practice every day and they work!

1. Stand up straight, sit up straight. When your body is in alignment your energy can flow and when your energy is flowing freely, you can flow.

2. Smile! Yes, just smile. Easy to do and effective.

3. Repeat positive affirmations. Things like "I feel good", "Positive energy flows through my body", "I see the good in all".

4. Listen to some music that you like. It doesn't have to be anything specific, just something you enjoy. Certain types of music work better than others, but experiment and see what works for you. Studies have shown that Classical music and new age music work best.

5. Take some time out for yourself, relax and read a book, do something for yourself.

6. Meditate. Meditation is an excellent habit to develop. It will serve you in all that you do. If you are one who has a hard time sitting still, then try some special meditation CDs that coax your brain into the meditative state. Just search for "Meditation music" on Google or Yahoo and explore.

Our outside work is simply a reflection of our inside world. Remember there is no reality just your perception of it. Use this truth to your advantage. Whenever you are sad, realize that it is all in your mind and you do have the power to change your perception.

These tips will lift you up when you are down, but don't just use them when you are sad or sexual performance anxiety . Try and practice them everyday, make them a habit. You will be surprised at how these simple exercises will keep the rainy days away.

On a final note, if you are in a deep depression that you can't seem to shake, please go see a doctor. This is your life and don't take any chances. sexual performance anxiety

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I would like to let your readers know about a site that can give them a FREE Instant Auto Loan Quote. Just Enter Your Zip Code!
You can check it out at:
FREE AUTO LOAN QUOTES

Goodman441 said...

Thank you & thank you some more for sharing this with us. I too am on the bones of my butt, but when I finished reading your method on how this is done I made a business decision and ran with it.

We have all ready made our money back plus some in our first day.


Thank you.
Click Here

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a anxiety childhood site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Post a Comment