8.27.2005

Bread to eat, and not to spend.

Another weekend with the midgets, and let me tell you-they've been really funny. Barrett woke up this morning at about 5:30 asking for "faffles". So at about 5:45am I was standing in the kitchen half asleep making "faffles". I ended up sitting with him at their little kiddie table and having one myself. Hell, it was 6am on a Saturday, I deserved it dang it! Haha. They're napping right now actually, and I'm trying to finish up baking bread for the week. I've actually gotten a lot done today considering this cough thing I still have.
I started classes last week at GTCC for my nursing program. I have the best professors. My math teacher is so funny. Next weekend I'm going to the beach, and I'm thinking by then I will really need a break. I'm really stressed out about money, but am having a little meeting with my parents tonight to talk about it. Hopefully that goes well, we'll see. Alrighty then, back to the bread!

2 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about korean food. It pretty much covers korean food related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

Post a Comment