8.08.2005

School for the midgets, and cheap food in the 'boro...

I am so excited! Both Caleb and Rosie start school in a few weeks. They are going to go to Greensboro Montessori School, and Caleb is actually in the same class as Pete's son. Speaking of Pete, his wife has an awesome store called The Red Canary that you should check out. It is off of Elm Street by the way. Both of them will be going to the half day program, and I have set it up so that I will have a little "one on one" time with Barrett while they are there. Being a middle child myself, I know how hard it can be to get that sort of one-on-one attention that kids need. So on Tuesdays and Thursdays it will just be Barrett and me hanging out. Verrrrry cool for both of us.
I am still waiting on the custody evaluation decision, and the fact that it is taking so long for it to come back is really getting to me. I have already called and left a message on Dr. Batten's voice mail asking about the status of the evaluation, but I guess I should call back again. I just don't want to be a bother, or seem weird for calling. It just seems like this is an awfully long time to get one of these things done.
Last but not least, I just wanted to let those of you who watch your wallets that I have found the cheapest grocery store in the triad. It is the Save-A-Lot on Cone. Now, they don't have a great selection of brands, but if you just need the basics-you have GOT to go there. Bananas are on sale for 29 cents along with lots of kiddy type foods for prices as low as 29-79 cents each. I'm really starting to sound like an old lady aren't I? haha. But seriously, if your wallet is lookin' a little thin you should go check it out. Alrighty then, gotta jet, hope everyone had a good day...

3 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
I LOVE Red Canary, I bought my girl a one-of-a-kind scarf for her b-day. Loved it! She is good!!!
Lynn

That Girl said...

Hey Lynn! I have heard so much about you from Todd, and hope we are able to meet soon. =)

NickVNC said...

That save A lot is right next to our Church and it just looked a little...."not so great" to me. But maybe i will check it out.

Post a Comment