11.24.2005

Turkey Day

Today was pretty emotional all around for just a day to gorge myself on turkey and other foodies. My Papa Dom made a little speech to the whole family and talked about what we should do when he was passed. I don't think I'd thought about it in such real terms yet. Especially with him sitting right before me. It was hard not to get very emotional to tell you the truth. I was able to get a hold of Dan and the boys almost each day, so that was a good thing. I miss them and can't wait to see the kids. Sorry I still haven't posted about the outcome of the evaluation yet. Honestly, I just haven't been ready-nor have I had much time. Its going to be a long post. I fly back from WI tomorrow late afternoon. Hope you all had a great day.

~Ann

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment