12.03.2004

Friday Night

So, this is the first weekend the midgets will be away from me in, lets see, 3 weeks. Hmmmm, I hope they have a good time. I mean, I know they will, I just hope he doesn't get too stressed. Nobody is there to help him with the kids. Ok, no more thinking about it, because if I do I'll go crazy, right? Haha. Oh, our first court date is January 3rd, and the second date is 1/31. My birthday is the 8th of January. I'll have to do something really fun for my b-day, like go to Atlanta or something, try to get my mind off all this stuff. Dan wants me to give him back my car, and he wants to give me this car that someone is giving him-that doesn't run. He says he is going to do major work on it, and this is coming from a serious car guy, so that can't mean its in good condition. But in exchange for this car that might, or might not run eventually, he gets to keep the Passat wagon, AND his VW Scirocco, AND his dad is going to be giving him a 2001 Passat. Hmmmm, so thats what? 3 cars to 1 car that might run, and even if it does we don't know for how long? Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. NOT to mention the fact that I, the one who has the kids 90% of the waking hours, have to jam 3 car seats in the back of this thing. Now I'm sorry if I sound a little ticked off, but its just one more time that DAN comes first, and not the kids. I have no problem driving ANYTHING at this point, but I do have a problem with him not doing everything he can to put his kids in a safe car when he HAS THE MEANS to do it. He could afford a lease on something big enough for these kids, and not spend hardly anything to do it. Kia has lots of great vans, and they have great safety ratings as well. I know a lease is not what his dream is, but I'd rather lose a little money in a leased vehicle, than the life of my child stuffed into a car they shouldn't be in.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok sorry, I needed to vent that. Alrighty then, time for a glass of wine. lol.

PS) I finally finished some posts I had been saving from November 30th, and November 28th, so if you'd like to read them they are there!

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment