12.24.2004

It was a Merry Christmas at G.U.M's Weaver House tonight. The church that donated the dinner brought a really nice meal, and also sang to the guests. It seemed to lift the general mood just enough. I was going to bring cupcakes for everyone tonight, but when I got to Costco they were SOLD OUT. I thought Christmas was fruitcake and fudge? I ended up buying chocolate candy bars, which actually were a big hit tonight, so no worries! Though being at the shelter usually remedies any sorrow from the absence of my midgets, tonight I couldn't take my mind off of them. Especially when I called and Caleb was crying on the phone to me. That just broke my heart completely. To hear your child cry, and not be able to comfort them is the most helpless feeling in the world. I just can't wait until they are home, safe, with me. Anyways, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

0 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

Post a Comment