5.26.2005

babies

I keep asking myself what might be the worst thing that could happen in my situation, and I guess the truth is that there are dozens of "worst" ways this could turn out for me. They all depend on how good, or bad, of an impression I had on The Battens. Up until this point I feel like I haven't been able to give nearly enough information for them to make a decision about my fitness as a parent. That is probably an understatement too. I'm not even sure if my lawyer even exists at this point, but I do know that my retainer fee does not. I used to communicate so well with people, but I find myself at a loss right now. I don't know what I would do without my children. They are the blood in my veins. I've only seen them for about an hour and a half each night this week, and I just ache with complete emptiness at night for them. I want to smell their soft hair, and kiss each tiny finger on their fat little hands. Yes, I did make some beautiful babies...

1 Comments...not Spam-ments.:

QcynqSWG said...

Enjoyed your blog! I have bookmarked it.
infants

Post a Comment